Furnace, Warm Air Heating Furnace, Forced Air Furnace Services:
Furnace Repair Services:
Reliance Mechanical provides expert and reliable repair services for gas furnaces. Whether it is a pilot outage, a scorching smell and lack of warm air coming through vents, getting cold air instead of warm air or overhauling rough furnace blower and any things else, you can count on our caring 24 Hours emergency furnace repair services. We stock most parts for regular ( natural draft ) and some frequently used parts for mid or high efficiency Furnaces.
If you’re in need of a furnace emergency repair service in Vancouver, call us anytime! A heating technician will take your call and promptly bring your furnace to working order.
Furnace Replacement / Installation Services in Vancouver:
Old furnaces (like any old equipment), due to wear and tear, become unsafe, unreliable, unworthy of repair, outdated and uneconomical to maintain and use. Replacing an old furnace has the benefit of having a safe heating source, more comforting features, more reliability, reduced heating costs, and reduced pollution to environment.
If your Furnace does not look safe, comfortable, sufficient, reliable, and efficient enough, call Reliance Mechanical for consultation on Furnace replacement/installation. We can assure you of the right products and quality workmanship. We will maintain and take care of your heating needs responsibly.
We compete on quality Furnace Work and Product with Fair price. Most importantly, we truly take care of your furnace maintenance and repair work later on.
Furnace Maintenance/Tune up service:
Maintaining Gas burning Furnace, that gives you the necessary and comforting heat, is a necessity. Main reason being, the need for comforting, healthy, reliable and safe source of heat. Yet for most homeowners, Furnace is out of sight and out of mind until something minor or seriously wrong happens with furnace and therefore with their safety and property. Maintaining Gas Furnace Annually with Heating professional, gives you peace of mind, by assuring safe , reliable and energy efficient operation of your Furnace.
Are you looking for quality furnace maintenance service?
Call us for expert and thorough furnace maintenance services, in the Vancouver area. Using a trusted local heating company, assures of reliable and prompt emergency furnace or water heater services.
Here are the highlights of the Furnace Maintenance Work we do:
- Observe the furnace operation for a cycle to see if it works safely and correctly.
- Check for gas leaks on the furnace gas valve and piping.
- Check for signs of carbon monoxide.
- Check and clean the flu pipes, draft hood, and combustion air opening.
- Remove the burners, pilot assembly and clean them.
- Check the flame sensor, pressure switches and igniter and clean them.
- Inspect and clean the heat ex-changer.
- On standard furnaces, we take out the blower, and clean the blower and motor, and wash the cage.
- Align pulleys and adjust the belt tensions if necessary.
- Lubricate the blower motors.
- Clean the blower compartment.
- Clean or replace the filter.
- Check the furnace control components.
- On high efficiency furnaces, we check and clean the control switches.
- Check and clean the condensate pump.
- Check and clean the induced draft fan.
- Correct the gas burning rate of the furnace if necessary.
- Check the furnace operation, adjust the main flame and the pilot flame, and make sure it is working safely and correctly .
- Call us today to arrange your furnace maintenance appointment. And keep your furnace running smoothly all year round.
Tips that can save you a heating service call:
1. When you feel, your house is cold and the furnace is not running, check the Thermostat( Heat Switch on the wall) and set the target temperature above the room temperature,showing on thermostat and either wait a couple of minutes or check and observe the furnace whether it started firing and furnace blower came on after a minute or two.
2. If the furnace did not start working, check power switch in or outside of the furnace room, high on the wall, or somewhere around the furnace, to make sure it is on ON position. If it does not have marking, turn up or down and observe the furnace.
3.If the furnace, still did not work. after a couple of minutes, from a distance check for pilot flame on older furnace (not all furnaces have standing pilot burner) whether there exist a pilot flame and gas valve knob is pointing to ON position. If the pilot is out and you are handy enough and want to relight the pilot burner, it is advised that, you turn the Power Switch to Furnace to OFF position before attempting to relight the the pilot light .After relighting the pilot, turn the gas valve knob to ON position and turn the furnace power switch to On position. Please stay away from furnace before furnace start firing, as some old furnaces have scary firing pattern specially when pilot flame is too small to lit the main burners immediately.
If these guides did not help you, you need a professional help. Call or Contact Reliance Mechanical for direct response furnace service in Vancouver at 604-733-3737